Quote, unquote: just-food's week in words
M&A was certainly on the agenda this week as Norwegian conglomerate Orkla announced a deal to buy local food group Rieber & Søn. In addition, Hain Celestial purchased Premier Foods plc's spreads asset, and Greencore acquired the UK own-label chilled ready meals unit of Hain. Here is a selection of quotes from this week's news.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Kind CEO on FDA's labelling U-turn - interview
- Danone's global push for Danonino – interview
- How Hormel Foods can benefit from Justin's
- Tackling infant formula fraud in China
- RTRS looks for systemic solutions to progress
- Russia may renew food embargo again
- Nestle sets new savings target
- Fonterra dismisses claims CEO Spierings could exit
- News of week - Nestle, Wilmar, Danone
- Vandemoortele family to own 100% of bakery group