Quote, unquote: just-food's week in words
This week saw the much-anticipated presentation from Carrefour's new CEO Georges Plassat as he outlined to investors and analysts his plans for the French retailer. Elsewhere, Marks and Spencer's chairman flatly declined to comment on reports it had been approached by a private-equity firm on a possible takeover bid, while just-food spoke with Magnit deputy CEO Oleg Goncharov about the Russian retailer's growth plans.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- General Mills sales woes continue - analysis
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Why personalisation will take-off in US food
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Analysis: Chocolate sector's deforestation pledge
- UK own-label firm Park Cakes sold in MBO
- Kraft Heinz cuts jobs in US, Canada
- Immigration crackdown "risk" for US dairy industry
- Fonterra cuts earnings forecast
- Unilever invests in Dutch meat substitute project