Quote, unquote: just-food's week in words
This week saw the much-anticipated presentation from Carrefour's new CEO Georges Plassat as he outlined to investors and analysts his plans for the French retailer. Elsewhere, Marks and Spencer's chairman flatly declined to comment on reports it had been approached by a private-equity firm on a possible takeover bid, while just-food spoke with Magnit deputy CEO Oleg Goncharov about the Russian retailer's growth plans.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Nestle on China, candy, nutrition - analysis
- Why Jet.com purchase could boost Wal-Mart online
- What lies ahead for Tyrrells and Amplify?
- England child obesity plan should cheer industry
- Interview, part 1: Emmi CEO Urs Riedener
- Mondelez buys rest of Vietnam snacks business
- Australia launches dairy sector probe
- Lotus Bakeries enjoys growth organically, via M&A
- Smucker cuts forecast as sales decline
- Emmi earnings grow but sales outlook lowered