Quote, unquote: just-food's week in words
This week saw UK retailer Morrisons release its first-half earnings results, through which, CEO Dalton Philips defended its "fresh format" stores and policy on vouchers, two strategies brought into question in recent weeks. Elsewhere, the Barclays Capital Back to School Conference saw companies including General Mills and Heinz talk about their strategies for growth going forward.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Unilever 2016 investor day - the top takeaways
- The key questions for digital strategists in 2017
- Wessanen's move for Spain's Biogran - analysis
- Have food promotions reached tipping point?
- How Tyson's new CEO plans to grow the meat group
- General Mills jobs to go in business revamp
- Japan's Nagatanien buys Chaucer Food Group
- Verlinvest, China Resources invest in Oatly
- B&G acquires pasta sauce group Victoria Fine Foods
- Tyson sets up US$150m investment fund