Quote, unquote: just-food's week in words
This week saw UK retailer Morrisons release its first-half earnings results, through which, CEO Dalton Philips defended its "fresh format" stores and policy on vouchers, two strategies brought into question in recent weeks. Elsewhere, the Barclays Capital Back to School Conference saw companies including General Mills and Heinz talk about their strategies for growth going forward.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- How Hain is refocusing amid growing competition
- Rise of prepared foods in US grocers - analysis
- How Nestle, R&R stand to benefit from ice cream JV
- How are brands organising for e-commerce?
- Hershey results, outlook, M&A - the top takeaways
- Hain Celestial eyes disposals, forms venture unit
- Kellogg launches Special K breakfast quiches
- Dole faces DoJ probe over listeria outbreak
- Nestle unveils global salt reduction drive
- Amplify Snack Brands acquires Boundless Nutrition