Quote, unquote: just-food's week in words
This week, just-food attended the SIAL food and drink exhibition in Paris where the team caught up food manufacturers including Genius Foods, Dare Foods, The Irish Dairy Board, as well as the Irish Prime Minister. Outside of Paris, the UK government revealed plans to adopt a hybrid approach to front-of-pack (FOP) nutritional labelling.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- What next for Nestle under new CEO Schneider?
- Unilever is "working harder" in tough environment
- Hemp food sales in the US set for growth
- Nestle catering for an ageing global population
- Brexit and UK food market policymaking
- Unilever sees growth but spreads decline continues
- Dairy Crest sees "momentum" in spreads
- Campbell's Soup's sustainable growth strategy
- Campbell takes Unilever to court in Australia
- Job cuts imminent as General Mills restructures