Quote, unquote: just-food's week in words
Following the news last week that Premier plc sold its sweet pickles and table sauces business to Mizkan, just-food caught up with the Japanese firm's Euro-Americas president Craig Smith to discuss its plans for the brand. Elsewhere, word reached UK shores of the devastation Hurricane Sandy has left on the east cost of the US. Mondelez revealed an R&D site in New Jersey was still closed yesterday in the wake of the super storm. Elsewhere, the debate over the implementation of fat taxes continued.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Unilever 2016 investor day - the top takeaways
- The key questions for digital strategists in 2017
- Have food promotions reached tipping point?
- Mondelez goes beyond certified cocoa - analysis
- ABF on Brexit, M&A and grocery - interview
- Nestle unveils process to cut sugar by 40%
- Unilever focuses on "value" of spreads arm
- Japan's Nagatanien buys Chaucer Food Group
- Unilever sets new margin target with help from ZBB
- B&G acquires pasta sauce group Victoria Fine Foods