Quote, unquote: just-food's week in words
Following the news last week that Premier plc sold its sweet pickles and table sauces business to Mizkan, just-food caught up with the Japanese firm's Euro-Americas president Craig Smith to discuss its plans for the brand. Elsewhere, word reached UK shores of the devastation Hurricane Sandy has left on the east cost of the US. Mondelez revealed an R&D site in New Jersey was still closed yesterday in the wake of the super storm. Elsewhere, the debate over the implementation of fat taxes continued.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Does Kraft Heinz want to swallow Unilever whole?
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Focus: Nestle CEO plan to balance sales, earnings
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Wessanen eyes growth in "resurgent" organic market
- Kraft Heinz pulls Unilever bid
- General Mills issues profit warning
- Kraft Heinz pursuing Unilever in takeover move
- Kerry operating earnings strengthen on slow sales
- Kerry Group staff in Ireland suspend strike action