Quote, unquote: just-food's week in words
A raft of quarterly results hit the just-food newsdesk this week, with the likes of Morrisons, Associatied British Foods and Marks and Spencer all revealing figures for the last three months. Morrisons spoke about its need to strengthen its marketing message and promotional mechanics, while ABF insisted its grocery business after profits fell in the last 12 months. just-food's latest exclusive interviews included chats with executives Spain's Campofrio and Swiss dairy group Emmi.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Danone's global push for Danonino – interview
- How Hormel Foods can benefit from Justin's
- RTRS looks for systemic solutions to progress
- Tackling infant formula fraud in China
- The balancing act at Amy's Kitchen - interview
- Nestle sets new savings target
- Premier takes control of powders JV Knighton
- Wilmar, Adani and Ruchi Soya announce India JV
- TreeHouse rationalises production network
- Danish Crown profits slide in "tough" market