Quote, unquote: just-food's week in words
A raft of quarterly results hit the just-food newsdesk this week, with the likes of Morrisons, Associatied British Foods and Marks and Spencer all revealing figures for the last three months. Morrisons spoke about its need to strengthen its marketing message and promotional mechanics, while ABF insisted its grocery business after profits fell in the last 12 months. just-food's latest exclusive interviews included chats with executives Spain's Campofrio and Swiss dairy group Emmi.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- General Mills sales woes continue - analysis
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Why personalisation will take-off in US food
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Analysis: Chocolate sector's deforestation pledge
- Kraft Heinz cuts jobs in US, Canada
- Fonterra cuts earnings forecast
- Unilever invests in Dutch meat substitute project
- Lactalis fails to hit threshold to delist Parmalat
- Immigration crackdown "risk" for US dairy industry