Quote, unquote: just-food's week in words
just-food last week spoke with UK Secretary of State for the Environment, Food and Rural Affairs Owen Paterson on his return from China where he spearheaded a mission to develop the UK's presence in the market. He spoke to just-food about the UK government's vision to grow overseas food sales. Elsewhere, Sainsbury's chief executive Justin King outlined the retailer's progress to date on its 20 by 20 sustainability targets, while Hostess Brands revealed it had been given the green light by the US Bankruptcy Court to wind-down its operations.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- General Mills on Q1, innovation, margins
- Interview: Mondelez's outlook for China
- Aryzta FY results, outlook for 2017 - 6 takeaways
- Interview: Mondelez eyes sweet success in China
- What next for Bernard Matthews? - comment
- ConAgra acquires Frontera Foods' "gourmet" brands
- Nestle revamps foodservice arm
- Nestle launches Nesquik Protein Plus for adults
- Investors urge company action on meat production
- Nestle close to finalising Garoto deal
- The Big 15: Strategies and Priorities of Top Packaged Food Players in Comparison
- Global Chocolate Confectionery Overview: Challenges, Opportunities and Risks
- Redefining Snacks: From Conventional Snacks to Snack Replacements
- Global Foodservice Market 2016-2020
- Constellation Brands, Inc. (STZ) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review