Quote, unquote: just-food's week in words
just-food last week spoke with UK Secretary of State for the Environment, Food and Rural Affairs Owen Paterson on his return from China where he spearheaded a mission to develop the UK's presence in the market. He spoke to just-food about the UK government's vision to grow overseas food sales. Elsewhere, Sainsbury's chief executive Justin King outlined the retailer's progress to date on its 20 by 20 sustainability targets, while Hostess Brands revealed it had been given the green light by the US Bankruptcy Court to wind-down its operations.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Unilever 2016 investor day - the top takeaways
- The key questions for digital strategists in 2017
- Wessanen's move for Spain's Biogran - analysis
- Burger King, Jollibee: foodservice focus, Nov 2016
- Have food promotions reached tipping point?
- General Mills jobs to go in business revamp
- Verlinvest, China Resources invest in Oatly
- B&G acquires pasta sauce group Victoria Fine Foods
- Japan's Nagatanien buys Chaucer Food Group
- Tyson sets up US$150m investment fund