Quote, unquote: just-food's week in words
just-food last week spoke with UK Secretary of State for the Environment, Food and Rural Affairs Owen Paterson on his return from China where he spearheaded a mission to develop the UK's presence in the market. He spoke to just-food about the UK government's vision to grow overseas food sales. Elsewhere, Sainsbury's chief executive Justin King outlined the retailer's progress to date on its 20 by 20 sustainability targets, while Hostess Brands revealed it had been given the green light by the US Bankruptcy Court to wind-down its operations.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Nestle on China, candy, nutrition - analysis
- Why Jet.com purchase could boost Wal-Mart online
- Interview, part 1: Emmi CEO Urs Riedener
- What lies ahead for Tyrrells and Amplify?
- Murray Goulburn's FY results - 7 things to learn
- Mondelez buys rest of Vietnam snacks business
- Australia launches dairy sector probe
- Smucker cuts forecast as sales decline
- Emmi earnings grow but sales outlook lowered
- Tyson faces investor scrutiny on ethical issues