Quote, unquote: just-food's week in words
Despite the week being a shorter one due to the Christmas break, the news has continued to roll in. One deal in particular that has dominated the headlines is Hormel's acquisition of Unilever's Skippy brand. Hormel CEO Jeff Ettinger is confident the deal will allow it to grow its share of the US nuts and spreads category. Elsewhere, just-food spoke with Tyrrells about the firm's export plans, while Dole got analyst tongues wagging after issuing a worse than expected profit outlook.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- 2017: three major drivers of M&A strategy
- just-food 2017 Survey - your thoughts on growth
- Food market in 2017: need-to-know US trends
- 2017 - what will shape the UK food sector?
- Could BRF's Turkey move pave way for OneFoods IPO?
- Premier Foods issues profit warning
- UK's Bakkavor plays down IPO "speculation"
- Ferrero insists Nutella not pulled from shelves
- Lindt sees FY sales acceleration on Europe growth
- Unilever sets packaging target