Quote, unquote: just-food's week in words
Despite the week being a shorter one due to the Christmas break, the news has continued to roll in. One deal in particular that has dominated the headlines is Hormel's acquisition of Unilever's Skippy brand. Hormel CEO Jeff Ettinger is confident the deal will allow it to grow its share of the US nuts and spreads category. Elsewhere, just-food spoke with Tyrrells about the firm's export plans, while Dole got analyst tongues wagging after issuing a worse than expected profit outlook.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- What post-Brexit trade with the EU could look like
- Nestle catering for an ageing global population
- Mondelez on China, Hershey and Q2 results
- Unilever is "working harder" in tough environment
- Food companies can lead on workplace nutrition
- Kar's gets Non-GMO verification for Second Nature
- Kerry Foods sets its sights on C-sector
- Tesco drops John West products over sustainability
- Mondelez less certain on 2016 revenue growth
- Brexit - UK food sector pessimistic on medium-term