Quote, unquote: just-food's week in words
The UK's largest listed retailers reported their quarterly results this week, keeping the just-food news desk busy. Tesco, Sainsbury's and Morrisons all be revealed how they performed over the keenly-watched Christmas trading period. Elsewhere, just-food spoke with HKScan CEO Hannu Kottonen following an announcement by the company that it plans to cut up to 295 jobs as part of efforts to streamline its domestic subsidiaries. Struggling US retailer Supervalu also had news this week, with its deal to offload five of its chains to Cerberus Capital Management.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Rise of prepared foods in US grocers - analysis
- How are brands organising for e-commerce?
- Hershey results, outlook, M&A - the top takeaways
- Free-from firm BFree Foods - bitesize interview
- More M&A likely at McCormick - editor's viewpoint
- Kellogg launches Special K breakfast quiches
- Murray Goulburn accused of "misleading" the market
- Fazer buys European biscuit brands from Mondelez
- Amplify Snack Brands acquires Boundless Nutrition
- Dole faces DoJ probe over listeria outbreak