Quote, unquote: just-food's week in words
just-food managed to secure a number of key interviews with leading industry figures this week, including that of the new Groceries Code Adjudicator, Christine Tacon, who outlined her new role and the challenges she might face. Other interviews included Warburton's free-from director Chris Hook Plum Organics CEO Neil Grimmer who told just-food about the firm's recent acquisition of Plum UK. Elsewhere, Unilever CEO Paul Polman told of his disappointment at the performance of its food division last year and the horsemeat scandal rumbled on.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 14 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- On the move: What's in store from Tesco's new CEO?
- On the money: Steady as she goes at Cloetta
- Focus: Lindt plays safe with Russell Stover buy
- Interview: Bell hits out at German cartel ruling
- On the money: Can Premier build H2 sales momentum?
- UPDATE: Premier establishes international unit
- Campbell issues warning on 2014/15 fiscal year
- Premier launches Oxo pots range in UK
- Genius secures listings in French supermarkets
- Universal Robina to buy biscuit firm Griffin's