Quote, unquote: just-food's week in words
Few stories in recent months have caused as much comment as the horse meat scandal, which last week deepened with the news Findus lasagne sold in the UK contained the ingredient. Elsewhere, Dairy Crest said potential takeover targets wanted too much money, Nestle found another country looking at the implications of its Pfizer infant formula acquisition and Kraft Foods Group went to court over the Cracker Barrel trademark.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Nestle on China, candy, nutrition - analysis
- England child obesity plan should cheer industry
- Hain accounting issue rounds off problem year
- What lies ahead for Tyrrells and Amplify?
- How Hain is refocusing amid growing competition
- Lotus Bakeries enjoys growth organically, via M&A
- Smucker cuts forecast as sales decline
- Unite outlines 2 Sisters stance on UK pizza site
- Orior to acquire Culinor Food Group
- Arla Foods to help Nigeria's dairy development