Quote, unquote: just-food's week in words
Few stories in recent months have caused as much comment as the horse meat scandal, which last week deepened with the news Findus lasagne sold in the UK contained the ingredient. Elsewhere, Dairy Crest said potential takeover targets wanted too much money, Nestle found another country looking at the implications of its Pfizer infant formula acquisition and Kraft Foods Group went to court over the Cracker Barrel trademark.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- 2017: three major drivers of M&A strategy
- Comment: Premier has more to ponder than Brexit
- The food market in 2017 - consumer trends and M&A
- Trump seen as negative for global food trade
- Analysis: B&G Foods balancing growth and decline
- Premier Foods issues profit warning
- Nestle mum on Mead Johnson takeover talk
- Mondelez sells Vegemite to Bega
- Kellogg to slash 250 jobs
- Lindt sees FY sales acceleration on Europe growth