Quote, unquote: just-food's week in words
Few stories in recent months have caused as much comment as the horse meat scandal, which last week deepened with the news Findus lasagne sold in the UK contained the ingredient. Elsewhere, Dairy Crest said potential takeover targets wanted too much money, Nestle found another country looking at the implications of its Pfizer infant formula acquisition and Kraft Foods Group went to court over the Cracker Barrel trademark.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- CAGNY analysis: Danone's growth strategy
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Interview: A2 Milk Co. chair firm's rapid rise
- How General Mills plans to grow - CAGNY
- Unilever 'giving serious thought to split'
- Nestle launches global sugar target
- Mead Johnson acquires Bega Cheese capacity
- Buffett: no back-up deal for Kraft Heinz
- Kraft Heinz "substantially undervalued" Unilever