Quote, unquote: just-food's week in words
The food industry was rocked this week with what is set to be the largest-ever takeover in the food sector: Heinz sold to Warren Buffett's Berkshire Hathaway fund and 3G Capital for US$28bn. The horsemeat saga trundled on, with arrests in the UK, as well as the first set of industry-wide tests. Results also poured in from the likes of PepsiCo, Mondelez International and Nestle.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Rise of prepared foods in US grocers - analysis
- How are brands organising for e-commerce?
- Hershey results, outlook, M&A - the top takeaways
- Free-from firm BFree Foods - bitesize interview
- Work on sugar could stir more clean-label concerns
- Fazer buys European biscuit brands from Mondelez
- Kellogg launches Special K breakfast quiches
- Murray Goulburn accused of "misleading" the market
- Mondelez sees stronger margins, LFL growth
- Amplify Snack Brands acquires Boundless Nutrition