Quote, unquote: just-food's week in words
The food industry was rocked this week with what is set to be the largest-ever takeover in the food sector: Heinz sold to Warren Buffett's Berkshire Hathaway fund and 3G Capital for US$28bn. The horsemeat saga trundled on, with arrests in the UK, as well as the first set of industry-wide tests. Results also poured in from the likes of PepsiCo, Mondelez International and Nestle.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 14 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- On the move: What's in store from Tesco's new CEO?
- On the money: Steady as she goes at Cloetta
- Focus: Lindt plays safe with Russell Stover buy
- The bitesize interview - The Kids Food Co.
- Interview: Bell hits out at German cartel ruling
- Campbell issues warning on 2014/15 fiscal year
- UPDATE: Premier establishes international unit
- Premier launches Oxo pots range in UK
- Universal Robina to buy biscuit firm Griffin's
- Genius secures listings in French supermarkets