Quote, unquote: just-food's week in words
The financial results continued to roll in last week with Danone adamant it will return to growth in Europe despite the macro-economic environment and the new CEO of Premier Foods plc outlining his focus for the company. The horsemeat saga also rumbled on with Nestle and Birds Eye being forced to pull ready meals in Europe. Elsewhere, Ebro Foods revealed plans for the brands it bought as part of the Riso Scotti deal.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Unilever 2016 investor day - the top takeaways
- The key questions for digital strategists in 2017
- Wessanen's move for Spain's Biogran - analysis
- Burger King, Jollibee: foodservice focus, Nov 2016
- Have food promotions reached tipping point?
- General Mills jobs to go in business revamp
- Verlinvest, China Resources invest in Oatly
- B&G acquires pasta sauce group Victoria Fine Foods
- Japan's Nagatanien buys Chaucer Food Group
- Tyson sets up US$150m investment fund