Quote, unquote: just-food's week in words
The financial results continued to roll in last week with Danone adamant it will return to growth in Europe despite the macro-economic environment and the new CEO of Premier Foods plc outlining his focus for the company. The horsemeat saga also rumbled on with Nestle and Birds Eye being forced to pull ready meals in Europe. Elsewhere, Ebro Foods revealed plans for the brands it bought as part of the Riso Scotti deal.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- How Hain is refocusing amid growing competition
- Rise of prepared foods in US grocers - analysis
- How Nestle, R&R stand to benefit from ice cream JV
- How are brands organising for e-commerce?
- Hershey results, outlook, M&A - the top takeaways
- Hain Celestial eyes disposals, forms venture unit
- Kellogg launches Special K breakfast quiches
- Dole faces DoJ probe over listeria outbreak
- Nestle unveils global salt reduction drive
- Amplify Snack Brands acquires Boundless Nutrition