Quote, unquote: just-food's week in words
UK retailer Tesco grabbed the headlines last week as the horsemeat saga rumbled on. CEO Philip Clarke announced a raft of changes to its supply chain, including a promise to source all fresh chicken from within the UK. Elsewhere, just-food spoke with Genius CEO Roz Cuschieri about its plans for the Finsbury free-from brand it is set to acquire, and the CEO of Hostess Brands announced the successful sales of the majority of its bread units to Flowers Foods.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- General Mills sales woes continue - analysis
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Why personalisation will take-off in US food
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Analysis: Chocolate sector's deforestation pledge
- UK own-label firm Park Cakes sold in MBO
- Kraft Heinz cuts jobs in US, Canada
- Immigration crackdown "risk" for US dairy industry
- Fonterra cuts earnings forecast
- Unilever invests in Dutch meat substitute project