Quote, unquote: just-food's week in words
Earnings results continued to pour in last week with retailers Carrefour, Delhaize and Waitrose amongst those issuing sales and profit figures. Delhaize told analysts there was work still to be done in the US, while Carrefour insisted it has to invest in order to build on signs of improvement. Elsewhere, Vion was bought by Boparan Holdings, and a BBC investigation uncovered evidence of horse smuggling from Ireland to the UK.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Unilever 2016 investor day - the top takeaways
- The key questions for digital strategists in 2017
- Have food promotions reached tipping point?
- ABF on Brexit, M&A and grocery - interview
- Can manufacturers revitalise shopper experience?
- Nestle unveils process to cut sugar by 40%
- Japan's Nagatanien buys Chaucer Food Group
- General Mills jobs to go in business revamp
- B&G acquires pasta sauce group Victoria Fine Foods
- Tyson sets up US$150m investment fund