Quote, unquote: just-food's week in words
Earnings results continued to pour in last week with retailers Carrefour, Delhaize and Waitrose amongst those issuing sales and profit figures. Delhaize told analysts there was work still to be done in the US, while Carrefour insisted it has to invest in order to build on signs of improvement. Elsewhere, Vion was bought by Boparan Holdings, and a BBC investigation uncovered evidence of horse smuggling from Ireland to the UK.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Interview: Sir Kensington's on sale to Unilever
- Analysis: Post discusses rationale for Weetabix
- Who will buy Danone's Stonyfield business?
- Column: Why snacking is the new meal
- Interview: "Disruptive" snack brand Hippeas
- Unilever buys US condiments maker Sir Kensington's
- Nestle organic growth slows but beats expectations
- Ice cream helps Unilever sales, food flat
- Suntory to offload Australia, New Zealand foods
- Dairy dampens Danone in Q1