Quote, unquote: just-food's week in words
just-food last week attended London's IFE trade show where we spoke to exhibitors about how they are faring overseas and how the UK government plans to help firms targeting international markets. just-food spoke with food minister David Heath who said the food industry was playing "catch up" on emerging markets. Elsewhere, Sainsbury's released a trading update and spoke of competition in the market and how it was content with its own promotional offerings.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Unilever 2016 investor day - the top takeaways
- The key questions for digital strategists in 2017
- Have food promotions reached tipping point?
- Mondelez goes beyond certified cocoa - analysis
- ABF on Brexit, M&A and grocery - interview
- Nestle unveils process to cut sugar by 40%
- Unilever focuses on "value" of spreads arm
- Japan's Nagatanien buys Chaucer Food Group
- Unilever sets new margin target with help from ZBB
- B&G acquires pasta sauce group Victoria Fine Foods