Quote, unquote: just-food's week in words
just-food last week attended London's IFE trade show where we spoke to exhibitors about how they are faring overseas and how the UK government plans to help firms targeting international markets. just-food spoke with food minister David Heath who said the food industry was playing "catch up" on emerging markets. Elsewhere, Sainsbury's released a trading update and spoke of competition in the market and how it was content with its own promotional offerings.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Analysis: Post discusses rationale for Weetabix
- Interview: Sir Kensington's on sale to Unilever
- Who will buy Danone's Stonyfield business?
- Column: Why snacking is the new meal
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Unilever buys US condiments maker Sir Kensington's
- Ice cream helps Unilever sales, food flat
- Suntory to offload Australia, New Zealand foods
- Nestle organic growth slows but beats expectations
- Equistone puts Whitworths up for sale