Quote, unquote: just-food's week in words
Last week, just-food grilled a number of top executives on their growth plans and strategy for the future. Fonterra CFO Jonathan Mason told how the New Zealand dairy giant is exploiting increased demand for dairy in emerging markets. The head of Emmi's international business talked about international sales targets. And Divine Chocolate's commercial director told us about how it is facing pressure on Fairtrade specialists.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- General Mills sales woes continue - analysis
- Why personalisation will take-off in US food
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Analysis: Chocolate sector's deforestation pledge
- Unilever 'lining up spreads sale'
- UK own-label firm Park Cakes sold in MBO
- Kraft Heinz cuts jobs in US, Canada
- Immigration crackdown "risk" for US dairy industry
- BRF plant suspended amid bribery allegations