Quote, unquote: just-food's week in words
UK-based R&R Ice Cream last week snapped up local rival Fredericks Dairies, a deal its CEO told us will help it compete better with Unilever. We spoke to M&A analysts about the potential sale of Burton's Biscuit Co. and to the chairman of Canada's Dare Foods about his expansion plans. In Europe, the sector was rocked by fresh horsemeat revelations, including news an Asda product contained the veterinary drug phenylbutazone.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Danone's Q1: four things to learn
- Who will buy Danone's Stonyfield business?
- Column: Why snacking is the new meal
- Nestle Q1 update: four things to learn
- Interview: Sir Kensington's on sale to Unilever
- Tyson shops Sara Lee bakery, Kettle and Van's
- Nestle to cut UK confectionery jobs
- Tyson to buy burger-to-entree firm AdvancePierre
- PepsiCo affirms full-year target as Q1 hits mark
- Icelandic to sell Saucy Fish Co. owner Seachill