Quote, unquote: just-food's week in words
just-food spoke with ABF CEO George Weston this week following the release of the firm's first-half figures. The chief executive spoke about the performance of and prospects for the firm's food operations. Elsewhere, Ocado dismissed reports of a potential takeover by Morrisons, while Nestle defended a trademark lawsuit it has filed against Petra Foods over the Singapore firm's Delfi Take-It chocolate bar.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- 2017: three major drivers of M&A strategy
- Comment: Premier has more to ponder than Brexit
- The food market in 2017 - consumer trends and M&A
- Trump seen as negative for global food trade
- Analysis: B&G Foods balancing growth and decline
- Premier Foods issues profit warning
- Nestle mum on Mead Johnson takeover talk
- Mondelez sells Vegemite to Bega
- Kellogg to slash 250 jobs
- Emmi to buy dessert maker Italian Fresh Foods