Quote, unquote: just-food's week in words
just-food spoke with ABF CEO George Weston this week following the release of the firm's first-half figures. The chief executive spoke about the performance of and prospects for the firm's food operations. Elsewhere, Ocado dismissed reports of a potential takeover by Morrisons, while Nestle defended a trademark lawsuit it has filed against Petra Foods over the Singapore firm's Delfi Take-It chocolate bar.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- General Mills sales woes continue - analysis
- Why personalisation will take-off in US food
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Analysis: Chocolate sector's deforestation pledge
- Unilever 'lining up spreads sale'
- UK own-label firm Park Cakes sold in MBO
- Kraft Heinz cuts jobs in US, Canada
- Immigration crackdown "risk" for US dairy industry
- BRF plant suspended amid bribery allegations