Quote, unquote: just-food's week in words
The week ended on a high note for Morrisons last week after it announced a venture to launch into the online channel with Ocado. The deal has again fuelled speculation that the deal could upset Ocado's current arrangement with Waitrose. Other deals this week included the acquisition of US baby food firm Happy Family by Danone. just-food also spoke with founder of Amy's Kitchen, Amy Berliner about its growth plans.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Does Kraft Heinz want to swallow Unilever whole?
- Focus: Nestle CEO plan to balance sales, earnings
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Why Reckitt Benckiser moved for Mead Johnson
- Kraft Heinz pursuing Unilever in takeover move
- Kraft Heinz pulls Unilever bid
- General Mills issues profit warning
- Kerry Group staff in Ireland suspend strike action
- Kerry operating earnings strengthen on slow sales