Quote, unquote: just-food's week in words
The week ended on a high note for Morrisons last week after it announced a venture to launch into the online channel with Ocado. The deal has again fuelled speculation that the deal could upset Ocado's current arrangement with Waitrose. Other deals this week included the acquisition of US baby food firm Happy Family by Danone. just-food also spoke with founder of Amy's Kitchen, Amy Berliner about its growth plans.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- What post-Brexit trade with the EU could look like
- Nestle catering for an ageing global population
- Unilever is "working harder" in tough environment
- Mondelez on China, Hershey and Q2 results
- Food companies can lead on workplace nutrition
- Kerry Foods sets its sights on C-sector
- Kar's gets Non-GMO verification for Second Nature
- Tesco drops John West products over sustainability
- Greencore pays GBP15m for Cranswick sandwich unit
- Job cuts imminent as General Mills restructures