Quote, unquote: just-food's week in words
This week, just-food spoke with the CEO of Nestle Greater China, Roland Decorvet, who went into detail about the company's strategy in China and the challenges it faces there. We also garnered analysts' thoughts on Amazon's plans for its US grocery business and Carrefour's prospects for the African market. Elsewhere, JBS announced a deal to buy domestic poultry business Seara Brasil, Sobeys bought Safeway's Canadian operations, and B&G Foods snapped up Pirate Brands.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Why personalisation will take-off in US food
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Interview: The Soulfull Project's mission
- General Mills sales woes continue - analysis
- Post Holdings 'close to acquiring Weetabix'
- Kraft Heinz cuts jobs in US, Canada
- Recipe-kit firm HelloFresh launches into UK retail
- UK, EU food faces "more costly" trade, warns study
- Mondelez set for union crosshairs next week