Quote, unquote: just-food's week in words
This week, just-food spoke with the CEO of Nestle Greater China, Roland Decorvet, who went into detail about the company's strategy in China and the challenges it faces there. We also garnered analysts' thoughts on Amazon's plans for its US grocery business and Carrefour's prospects for the African market. Elsewhere, JBS announced a deal to buy domestic poultry business Seara Brasil, Sobeys bought Safeway's Canadian operations, and B&G Foods snapped up Pirate Brands.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Does Kraft Heinz want to swallow Unilever whole?
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Focus: Nestle CEO plan to balance sales, earnings
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Wessanen eyes growth in "resurgent" organic market
- Kraft Heinz pulls Unilever bid
- General Mills issues profit warning
- Kerry operating earnings strengthen on slow sales
- Kerry Group staff in Ireland suspend strike action
- Kerry's Scanlon to replace McCarthy as CEO