Quote, unquote: just-food's week in words
This week, just-food spoke with the CEO of Nestle Greater China, Roland Decorvet, who went into detail about the company's strategy in China and the challenges it faces there. We also garnered analysts' thoughts on Amazon's plans for its US grocery business and Carrefour's prospects for the African market. Elsewhere, JBS announced a deal to buy domestic poultry business Seara Brasil, Sobeys bought Safeway's Canadian operations, and B&G Foods snapped up Pirate Brands.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- 2017: three major drivers of M&A strategy
- The food market in 2017 - consumer trends and M&A
- just-food 2017 Survey - your thoughts on growth
- Food market in 2017: need-to-know US trends
- 2017 - what will shape the UK food sector?
- Premier Foods issues profit warning
- UK's Bakkavor plays down IPO "speculation"
- Ferrero insists Nutella not pulled from shelves
- Lindt sees FY sales acceleration on Europe growth
- Unilever sets packaging target