Quote, unquote: just-food's week in words
This week, just-food spoke with the CEO of Nestle Greater China, Roland Decorvet, who went into detail about the company's strategy in China and the challenges it faces there. We also garnered analysts' thoughts on Amazon's plans for its US grocery business and Carrefour's prospects for the African market. Elsewhere, JBS announced a deal to buy domestic poultry business Seara Brasil, Sobeys bought Safeway's Canadian operations, and B&G Foods snapped up Pirate Brands.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Unilever 2016 investor day - the top takeaways
- The key questions for digital strategists in 2017
- Wessanen's move for Spain's Biogran - analysis
- Have food promotions reached tipping point?
- Burger King, Jollibee: foodservice focus, Nov 2016
- General Mills jobs to go in business revamp
- Verlinvest, China Resources invest in Oatly
- B&G acquires pasta sauce group Victoria Fine Foods
- Japan's Nagatanien buys Chaucer Food Group
- Tyson sets up US$150m investment fund