Quote, unquote: just-food's week in words
The British Retail Consortium's annual symposium brought together the great and the good of the UK retail scene. On the other side of the globe, retail was also a focus as debate over the relationship between Australian suppliers and the country's powerful supermarkets continued. Food safety was back in the spotlight in China - a market that US spice maker McCormick is "bullish" on. Here is just-food's week in words.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- General Mills sales woes continue - analysis
- Why personalisation will take-off in US food
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Analysis: Chocolate sector's deforestation pledge
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Kraft Heinz cuts jobs in US, Canada
- Mondelez set for union crosshairs next week
- Mondelez plays down impact of union action
- Recipe-kit firm HelloFresh launches into UK retail
- Brazil seeks to cool concerns over meat probe