Quote, unquote: just-food's week in words
Last week saw just-food following China's investigation into the alleged fixing of infant formula prices, which has involved Danone, Nestle and Mead Johnson. We also spoke with a number of company executives about their growth plans including the MD of Australia-based Freedom Foods Group, Rory McLeod, who outlined the company's plans and explained why gluten-free needs to focus more on taste. We also spoke with Finsbury Foods CEO John Duffy about the potential the company sees in bread. Elsewhere, Ocado released its first-half results and FMCG giant PZ Cuzzons struck a surprise deal to buy Australian baby food business Rafferty's Garden.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Why personalisation will take-off in US food
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- General Mills sales woes continue - analysis
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Column: Kraft Heinz, Unilever and sustainability
- Unilever 'lining up spreads sale'
- UK own-label firm Park Cakes sold in MBO
- Immigration crackdown "risk" for US dairy industry
- BRF plant suspended amid bribery allegations
- Brazil giants JBS, BRF probed over alleged bribery