Quote, unquote: just-food's week in words
Last week saw just-food following China's investigation into the alleged fixing of infant formula prices, which has involved Danone, Nestle and Mead Johnson. We also spoke with a number of company executives about their growth plans including the MD of Australia-based Freedom Foods Group, Rory McLeod, who outlined the company's plans and explained why gluten-free needs to focus more on taste. We also spoke with Finsbury Foods CEO John Duffy about the potential the company sees in bread. Elsewhere, Ocado released its first-half results and FMCG giant PZ Cuzzons struck a surprise deal to buy Australian baby food business Rafferty's Garden.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- 2017: three major drivers of M&A strategy
- just-food 2017 Survey - your thoughts on growth
- Food market in 2017: need-to-know US trends
- 2017 - what will shape the UK food sector?
- Could BRF's Turkey move pave way for OneFoods IPO?
- Premier Foods issues profit warning
- UK's Bakkavor plays down IPO "speculation"
- Ferrero insists Nutella not pulled from shelves
- Lindt sees FY sales acceleration on Europe growth
- Unilever sets packaging target