Quote, unquote: just-food's week in words
PepsiCo was forced to shrug off a call to break up the business and merge its food operations with Mondelez International again last week as the company issued its first-half results. CEO Indra Nooyi urged the market to "look beyond the noise" surrounding pressure from activist investor Nelson Peltz. Elsewhere, Premier Foods CEO Gavin Darby revealed it was asking suppliers to sign up to "strategic partnership" as part of its plans to cut numbers by half.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- 2017: three major drivers of M&A strategy
- The food market in 2017 - consumer trends and M&A
- just-food 2017 Survey - your thoughts on growth
- Food market in 2017: need-to-know US trends
- 2017 - what will shape the UK food sector?
- Premier Foods issues profit warning
- UK's Bakkavor plays down IPO "speculation"
- Ferrero insists Nutella not pulled from shelves
- Lindt sees FY sales acceleration on Europe growth
- Unilever sets packaging target