Quote, unquote: just-food's week in words
While the results continued to roll in last week, just-food managed to catch some time with a number of key executives, including the CFO of Arla on the release of its latest earnings results, and Co-op's head of retail who spoke about investments the retailer has in the pipeline. We also took a look at the pitfalls, challenges and opportunities of investing in Brazil as part of a five-part briefing. Here is a selection of quotes from this week's news and insight.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Danone's Q1: four things to learn
- Interview: Sir Kensington's on sale to Unilever
- Column: Why snacking is the new meal
- Interview: "Disruptive" snack brand Hippeas
- Nestle Q1 update: four things to learn
- Tyson shops Sara Lee bakery, Kettle and Van's
- Nestle to cut UK confectionery jobs
- Icelandic to sell Saucy Fish Co. owner Seachill
- Tyson to buy burger-to-entree firm AdvancePierre
- TreeHouse Foods sells soup, baby food units