Quote, unquote: just-food's week in words
While the results continued to roll in last week, just-food managed to catch some time with a number of key executives, including the CFO of Arla on the release of its latest earnings results, and Co-op's head of retail who spoke about investments the retailer has in the pipeline. We also took a look at the pitfalls, challenges and opportunities of investing in Brazil as part of a five-part briefing. Here is a selection of quotes from this week's news and insight.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Unilever 2016 investor day - the top takeaways
- Have food promotions reached tipping point?
- Mondelez goes beyond certified cocoa - analysis
- What Premier CEO Gavin Darby thinks about Brexit
- How Tyson's new CEO plans to grow the meat group
- Nestle unveils process to cut sugar by 40%
- Putin 'wants embargo to run as long as possible'
- Unilever sets new margin target with help from ZBB
- Unilever focuses on "value" of spreads arm
- McCormick to buy flavours business Enrico Giotti