Quote, unquote: just-food's week in words
Tesco grabbed the headlines last week after signing an agreement with Yucaipa for its US stores, bringing an end to its failed venture across the Atlantic. Amongst other retailers, Morrisons insisted the "space race" among major UK grocers was "well and truly over" as it released its latest sales and earnings figures. Elsewhere, just-food spoke with Boulder Brands CEO Stephen Hughes about its buoyant gluten-free business. Here is a selection of quotes from last week's news and insight.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- 2017: three major drivers of M&A strategy
- Comment: Premier has more to ponder than Brexit
- The food market in 2017 - consumer trends and M&A
- Trump seen as negative for global food trade
- Analysis: B&G Foods balancing growth and decline
- Premier Foods issues profit warning
- Nestle mum on Mead Johnson takeover talk
- Mondelez sells Vegemite to Bega
- Kellogg to slash 250 jobs
- Emmi to buy dessert maker Italian Fresh Foods