Quote, unquote: just-food's week in words
Tesco grabbed the headlines last week after signing an agreement with Yucaipa for its US stores, bringing an end to its failed venture across the Atlantic. Amongst other retailers, Morrisons insisted the "space race" among major UK grocers was "well and truly over" as it released its latest sales and earnings figures. Elsewhere, just-food spoke with Boulder Brands CEO Stephen Hughes about its buoyant gluten-free business. Here is a selection of quotes from last week's news and insight.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Unilever 2016 investor day - the top takeaways
- The key questions for digital strategists in 2017
- Wessanen's move for Spain's Biogran - analysis
- Have food promotions reached tipping point?
- How Tyson's new CEO plans to grow the meat group
- General Mills jobs to go in business revamp
- Japan's Nagatanien buys Chaucer Food Group
- B&G acquires pasta sauce group Victoria Fine Foods
- Verlinvest, China Resources invest in Oatly
- Tyson sets up US$150m investment fund