Quote, unquote: just-food's week in words
just-food was working hard to bring you news from both Cologne and Paris last week as the Anuga trade show and World Retail Congress conference, respectively, got under way. Enjoy some of the best quotes from both shows. Separately, Saputo confirmed plans to table a takeover bid for Warrnambool Cheese and Butter Factory, while the UK Government unveiled a programme to support the country's food and drink exports.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Why personalisation will take-off in US food
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- General Mills sales woes continue - analysis
- Interview: Farmhouse Culture taps gut-health
- Post Holdings 'close to acquiring Weetabix'
- Kraft Heinz cuts jobs in US, Canada
- Recipe-kit firm HelloFresh launches into UK retail
- Mondelez set for union crosshairs next week
- Mondelez plays down impact of union action