Quote, unquote: just-food's week in words
just-food was working hard to bring you news from both Cologne and Paris last week as the Anuga trade show and World Retail Congress conference, respectively, got under way. Enjoy some of the best quotes from both shows. Separately, Saputo confirmed plans to table a takeover bid for Warrnambool Cheese and Butter Factory, while the UK Government unveiled a programme to support the country's food and drink exports.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- 2017: three major drivers of M&A strategy
- just-food 2017 Survey - your thoughts on growth
- Food market in 2017: need-to-know US trends
- 2017 - what will shape the UK food sector?
- Could BRF's Turkey move pave way for OneFoods IPO?
- Premier Foods issues profit warning
- UK's Bakkavor plays down IPO "speculation"
- Ferrero insists Nutella not pulled from shelves
- Lindt sees FY sales acceleration on Europe growth
- Unilever sets packaging target