Quote, unquote: just-food's week in words
just-food was working hard to bring you news from both Cologne and Paris last week as the Anuga trade show and World Retail Congress conference, respectively, got under way. Enjoy some of the best quotes from both shows. Separately, Saputo confirmed plans to table a takeover bid for Warrnambool Cheese and Butter Factory, while the UK Government unveiled a programme to support the country's food and drink exports.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Unilever 2016 investor day - the top takeaways
- The key questions for digital strategists in 2017
- Have food promotions reached tipping point?
- Mondelez goes beyond certified cocoa - analysis
- ABF on Brexit, M&A and grocery - interview
- Nestle unveils process to cut sugar by 40%
- Unilever focuses on "value" of spreads arm
- Japan's Nagatanien buys Chaucer Food Group
- Unilever sets new margin target with help from ZBB
- B&G acquires pasta sauce group Victoria Fine Foods