Quote, unquote: just-food's week in words
This week we published an exclusive two-part interview with Unilever CEO Paul Polman who spoke to just-food about the firm's low-growth food arm, the slowdown in emerging markets and its much talked about spreads business. Elsewhere, we reported from a Marks and Spencer food briefing, during which CEO Marc Bolland was pushed on the group's position on launching a full online grocery presence.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Analysis: Post discusses rationale for Weetabix
- Interview: Sir Kensington's on sale to Unilever
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Who will buy Danone's Stonyfield business?
- Column: Why snacking is the new meal
- Unilever buys US condiments maker Sir Kensington's
- Ice cream helps Unilever sales, food flat
- Suntory to offload Australia, New Zealand foods
- Nestle organic growth slows but beats expectations
- Post: Weetabix "opens up M&A opportunities"