Quote, unquote: just-food's week in words
Sainsbury's ebullient boss Justin King this week announced his decision to quit after a decade in charge of the UK grocer. Premier Foods ceded control of its bread arm, although some in the City believe more action is needed to improve the UK group's balance sheet. And Chobani refuses to throw in the towel in its UK legal battle with Total yoghurt owner Fage.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- General Mills sales woes continue - analysis
- Why personalisation will take-off in US food
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Column: Kraft Heinz, Unilever and sustainability
- Unilever 'lining up spreads sale'
- UK own-label firm Park Cakes sold in MBO
- Immigration crackdown "risk" for US dairy industry
- BRF plant suspended amid bribery allegations
- Fonterra cuts earnings forecast