Quote, unquote: just-food's week in words
Sainsbury's ebullient boss Justin King this week announced his decision to quit after a decade in charge of the UK grocer. Premier Foods ceded control of its bread arm, although some in the City believe more action is needed to improve the UK group's balance sheet. And Chobani refuses to throw in the towel in its UK legal battle with Total yoghurt owner Fage.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Murray Goulburn's FY results - 7 things to learn
- Interview, part 1: Emmi CEO Urs Riedener
- Why Jet.com purchase could boost Wal-Mart online
- Nestle on China, candy, nutrition - analysis
- England child obesity plan should cheer industry
- Australia launches dairy sector probe
- Arla points to branded growth as group sales slide
- Tyson faces investor scrutiny on ethical issues
- Samworth buys Euphorium bakery in UK
- Nomad Foods touts progress as H1 results worsen