Quote, unquote: just-food's week in words
Nestle and Mondelez International were among the major food manufacturers reporting 2013 results last week, although perhaps the most notable financial update was ConAgra Foods' second profit warning in five months. Elsewhere, there was speculation over the future ownership of UK grocer Morrisons and United Biscuits continued its international expansion with an investment in Nigeria.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- How Hormel Foods can benefit from Justin's
- The balancing act at Amy's Kitchen - interview
- Colian hungry for international growth - interview
- Danone's global push for Danonino – interview
- How discounters unsettling Australia's food sector
- US food labels to include "added sugars" info
- ConAgra focusing on core with Spicetec sale
- Kraft Heinz to expand US plant
- Premier takes control of powders JV Knighton
- Amy's Kitchen strikes Picard deal in four markets