Quote, unquote: just-food's week in words
The Consumer Analyst Group of New York annual conference was held in Florida this week and, as ever, produced some notable comments as the great and the good of the US food sector detailed - and sometimes defended - their strategies. Danone issued its full-year numbers and shed some light on how it plans to mitigate surging dairy prices in 2014. Meanwhile, Wal-Mart - the world's largest retailer - offered a sober assessment on the outlook for consumer sentiment in the coming year. Here is just-food's week in words.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Rise of prepared foods in US grocers - analysis
- How are brands organising for e-commerce?
- Hershey results, outlook, M&A - the top takeaways
- Free-from firm BFree Foods - bitesize interview
- More M&A likely at McCormick - editor's viewpoint
- Kellogg launches Special K breakfast quiches
- Hain Celestial eyes disposals, forms venture unit
- Murray Goulburn accused of "misleading" the market
- Dole faces DoJ probe over listeria outbreak
- Fazer buys European biscuit brands from Mondelez