Quote, unquote: just-food's week in words
This week, The Co-operative Group CEO Euan Sutherland quit the UK retailer, hitting out at the way it was run after the company hit the headlines again - this time after his pay package was leaked. Fellow UK grocer Morrisons reported an annual loss and another year of falling sales - chief executive Dalton Philips and set out plans to fight back against the discounters.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Nestle on China, candy, nutrition - analysis
- Why Jet.com purchase could boost Wal-Mart online
- Interview, part 1: Emmi CEO Urs Riedener
- What lies ahead for Tyrrells and Amplify?
- Murray Goulburn's FY results - 7 things to learn
- Mondelez buys rest of Vietnam snacks business
- Australia launches dairy sector probe
- Smucker cuts forecast as sales decline
- Emmi earnings grow but sales outlook lowered
- Tyson faces investor scrutiny on ethical issues