Quote, unquote: just-food's week in words
The Consumer Analyst Group of Europe conference dominated news this week with updates from Kraft Foods Group, Glanbia and Nestle. Elsewhere GM was back in the spotlight with the UK Prime Minister's scientific advisers arguing the technology is safe. Also this week the political tensions in Russia and Ukraine saw Metro Group delay an IPO of its Russian cash-and-carry unit and Lidl announced the departure of chairman Karl-Heinz Holland.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- 2017: three major drivers of M&A strategy
- Comment: Premier has more to ponder than Brexit
- The food market in 2017 - consumer trends and M&A
- just-food 2017 Survey - your thoughts on growth
- Food market in 2017: need-to-know US trends
- Premier Foods issues profit warning
- Nestle mum on Mead Johnson takeover talk
- UK's Bakkavor plays down IPO "speculation"
- Mondelez sells Vegemite to Bega
- Kellogg to slash 250 jobs