Quote, unquote: just-food's week in words
This week, Mars waged war on Hershey, alleging its US rival was selling "fake" confectionery under the Malteser brand. Q1 results seasons gathered steam and one of the companies reporting, Unilever, admitted it was considering the future of two units. Elsewhere, in an apparent bid to keep up with the grocery sector price war, The Co-operative Group announced it was plugging GBP100m into price cuts and Hillshire Brands announced the purchase of US waffle-to-cereal maker Van's Natural Foods.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- just-food 2017 Survey - your thoughts on growth
- 2017 - what will shape the UK food sector?
- Food market in 2017: need-to-know US trends
- Food market in 2017: big foodservice trends
- Could BRF's Turkey move pave way for OneFoods IPO?
- Ferrero insists Nutella not pulled from shelves
- UK's Bakkavor plays down IPO "speculation"
- Dairy giant Muller appoints new CFO, COO
- Kellogg announces new "nutritious" line-up
- PepsiCo launches Walkers Mediterranean in UK