Quote, unquote: just-food's week in words
This week we returned from Vietnam after exploring the country's dairy sector. Russia hit the headlines once again as its EU pork ban weighed heavy on Danish Crown's list of woes, and its ongoing battle with Ukrainian confectioner over seized assets continued. Win-wise, Wilmar celebrated after a revised takeover bid for Goodman Fielder was accepted and elsewhere Bon-Bon Buddies secured a UK distribution deal with Italian confectioner Zaini. Here is the week in quotes.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Interview: Sir Kensington's on sale to Unilever
- Danone's Q1: four things to learn
- Column: Why snacking is the new meal
- Interview: "Disruptive" snack brand Hippeas
- Nestle Q1 update: four things to learn
- Tyson shops Sara Lee bakery, Kettle and Van's
- Nestle to cut UK confectionery jobs
- Icelandic to sell Saucy Fish Co. owner Seachill
- Tyson to buy burger-to-entree firm AdvancePierre
- TreeHouse Foods sells soup, baby food units