Quote, unquote: just-food's week in words
Hitting headlines this week was the bidding war for Hillshire Brands which saw Tyson Foods and Pilgrim's Pride both go head to head. Elsewhere, Peters Food Group was acquired by R&R Ice Cream, while Nestle and Fonterra issued a statement saying they were scaling back their Latin American partnership. Also this week, Synlait Milk announced it was revising its 2014 earnings outlook and Danish Crown announced 190 jobs would go as it chose to close its Bornholm slaughterhouse.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Unilever 2016 investor day - the top takeaways
- The key questions for digital strategists in 2017
- Have food promotions reached tipping point?
- ABF on Brexit, M&A and grocery - interview
- Mondelez goes beyond certified cocoa - analysis
- Nestle unveils process to cut sugar by 40%
- General Mills jobs to go in business revamp
- Japan's Nagatanien buys Chaucer Food Group
- B&G acquires pasta sauce group Victoria Fine Foods
- Tyson sets up US$150m investment fund