Quote, unquote: just-food's week in words
Hitting headlines this week was the bidding war for Hillshire Brands which saw Tyson Foods and Pilgrim's Pride both go head to head. Elsewhere, Peters Food Group was acquired by R&R Ice Cream, while Nestle and Fonterra issued a statement saying they were scaling back their Latin American partnership. Also this week, Synlait Milk announced it was revising its 2014 earnings outlook and Danish Crown announced 190 jobs would go as it chose to close its Bornholm slaughterhouse.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Danone's global push for Danonino – interview
- How Hormel Foods can benefit from Justin's
- Colian hungry for international growth - interview
- The balancing act at Amy's Kitchen - interview
- How discounters unsettling Australia's food sector
- US food labels to include "added sugars" info
- ConAgra focusing on core with Spicetec sale
- Nestle sets new savings target
- Kraft Heinz to expand US plant
- Premier takes control of powders JV Knighton