Quote, unquote: just-food's week in words
This week shares dipped in both Premier Foods and ConAgra Foods after the firms said they were likely to miss earnings forecasts for their respective quarters. Elsewhere, PepsiCo and Mondelez both showed their commitment to R&D through the opening of new facilities. Danone debuted its desserts range in the US, but in the UK was in hot water with the advertising watchdog who claimed its Nutricia Growing Up Milk ad implied the health of kids that didn't consume the product would suffer. Here is the week in quotes
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Nestle on China, candy, nutrition - analysis
- Why Jet.com purchase could boost Wal-Mart online
- What lies ahead for Tyrrells and Amplify?
- England child obesity plan should cheer industry
- Hain accounting issue rounds off problem year
- Mondelez buys rest of Vietnam snacks business
- Lotus Bakeries enjoys growth organically, via M&A
- Smucker cuts forecast as sales decline
- Emmi earnings grow but sales outlook lowered
- Unite outlines 2 Sisters stance on UK pizza site