Quote, unquote: just-food's week in words
This week shares dipped in both Premier Foods and ConAgra Foods after the firms said they were likely to miss earnings forecasts for their respective quarters. Elsewhere, PepsiCo and Mondelez both showed their commitment to R&D through the opening of new facilities. Danone debuted its desserts range in the US, but in the UK was in hot water with the advertising watchdog who claimed its Nutricia Growing Up Milk ad implied the health of kids that didn't consume the product would suffer. Here is the week in quotes
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- 2017: three major drivers of M&A strategy
- Comment: Premier has more to ponder than Brexit
- The food market in 2017 - consumer trends and M&A
- just-food 2017 Survey - your thoughts on growth
- Food market in 2017: need-to-know US trends
- Premier Foods issues profit warning
- Nestle mum on Mead Johnson takeover talk
- UK's Bakkavor plays down IPO "speculation"
- Mondelez sells Vegemite to Bega
- Kellogg to slash 250 jobs