Quote, unquote: just-food's week in words
This week, Lindt & Sprungli announced it was stepping up its presence in the US with the acquisition of Russell Stover Candies. Hain Celestial bought the remaining share of the Hain Pure Protein joint venture and Grupo Bimbo revealed its plan to grow its presence in Ecuador with the acquisition of Supan. Elsewhere Mondelez announced it was splitting its cheese and grocery unit from the rest of the business. Here is the week in quotes.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- CAGNY analysis: Danone's growth strategy
- How General Mills plans to grow - CAGNY
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Interview: A2 Milk Co. chair firm's rapid rise
- Unilever launches operational review
- Unilever 'giving serious thought to split'
- Nestle launches global sugar target
- Bonduelle to buy US produce group Ready Pac Foods
- ABF sees further grocery revival