Quote, unquote: just-food's week in words
This week, Tyson sold its Brazilian and Mexican operations to JBS in the deal of the week and Kellogg was forced to let staff back in at its Memphis plant after a nine-month lockout. Here is the week in quotes.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Rise of prepared foods in US grocers - analysis
- Hershey results, outlook, M&A - the top takeaways
- How are brands organising for e-commerce?
- Work on sugar could stir more clean-label concerns
- Are consumers getting tired of consuming?
- Fazer buys European biscuit brands from Mondelez
- Mondelez sees stronger margins, LFL growth
- Nestle, R&R Ice Cream finalise joint venture plans
- Pinnacle Foods names Mondelez's Mark Clouse CEO
- ConAgra sells two bakeries to Alpha Baking