Quote, unquote: just-food's week in words
This week, Chiquita Brands International was in the limelight as it received an unsolicited takeover bid from Brazilian juice maker Cutrale Group. Elsewhere, ConAgra Foods announced the closure of two popcorn factories in Ohio, and Campbell Soup Co.'s Plum Baby business announced its exit from the UK. just-food's management briefing series took a trip to Japan to see how food companies can succeed in a low-growth market.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Nestle catering for an ageing global population
- Unilever is "working harder" in tough environment
- What next for Nestle under new CEO Schneider?
- What post-Brexit trade with the EU could look like
- Hemp food sales in the US set for growth
- Job cuts imminent as General Mills restructures
- Unilever sees growth but spreads decline continues
- Campbell's Soup's sustainable growth strategy
- Lindt organic sales miss market expectations
- Arla Foods unveils strategy for growth up to 2020