Quote, unquote: just-food's week in words
This week, Russia eased off on its Western import ban, announcing a list of products it would allow into the country. Elsewhere, the takeover battle for Chiquita Brands International took a new twist when juice maker Cutrale Group called on the produce giant's shareholders to vote against its planned merger with Fyffes. Meanwhile, German food giant Dr Oetker struck a deal to buy McCain Foods' North American pizza business.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Does Kraft Heinz want to swallow Unilever whole?
- Focus: Nestle CEO plan to balance sales, earnings
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Wessanen eyes growth in "resurgent" organic market
- Kraft Heinz pulls Unilever bid
- General Mills issues profit warning
- Kerry operating earnings strengthen on slow sales
- Kerry Group staff in Ireland suspend strike action
- Glanbia focuses on nutrition with Irish dairy spin