Quote, unquote: just-food's week in words
This week, Russia eased off on its Western import ban, announcing a list of products it would allow into the country. Elsewhere, the takeover battle for Chiquita Brands International took a new twist when juice maker Cutrale Group called on the produce giant's shareholders to vote against its planned merger with Fyffes. Meanwhile, German food giant Dr Oetker struck a deal to buy McCain Foods' North American pizza business.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- 2017: three major drivers of M&A strategy
- Comment: Premier has more to ponder than Brexit
- The food market in 2017 - consumer trends and M&A
- just-food 2017 Survey - your thoughts on growth
- Food market in 2017: need-to-know US trends
- Premier Foods issues profit warning
- Nestle mum on Mead Johnson takeover talk
- UK's Bakkavor plays down IPO "speculation"
- Mondelez sells Vegemite to Bega
- Kellogg to slash 250 jobs