Quote, unquote: just-food's week in words
This week, the EU announced more measures to help out dairy farmers hit by the Russia ban. Chiquita and Fyffes insisted again a merger between the two would be the best outcome for shareholders. Our latest just-food interview saw us discuss Agropur's M&A strategy with the Canadian dairy co-op's CEO, while we chatted to Scandinavian free-from firm Fria about its expansion across Europe.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Unilever 2016 investor day - the top takeaways
- The key questions for digital strategists in 2017
- Have food promotions reached tipping point?
- ABF on Brexit, M&A and grocery - interview
- Mondelez goes beyond certified cocoa - analysis
- Nestle unveils process to cut sugar by 40%
- General Mills jobs to go in business revamp
- Japan's Nagatanien buys Chaucer Food Group
- B&G acquires pasta sauce group Victoria Fine Foods
- Tyson sets up US$150m investment fund