Just the Answer - Dominik Büchel, Emmi
Only a cheese producer with a great love for their product would liken cheese to a Rolex. But Dominik Büchel of Swiss dairy group Emmi makes the comparison to show the company is focused on expanding its business with premium, specialty products rather than simply chasing volume. In this month's Just the Answer interview, Dean Best spoke with Emmi's European sales director about the effects of recent rises in dairy commodity prices and the company's plans for steady expansion internationally.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Focus: Nestle CEO plan to balance sales, earnings
- Does Kraft Heinz want to swallow Unilever whole?
- Will Kellogg's DSD exit help it grow in US snacks?
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Is Mondelez's margin target hurting sales?
- Nestle plans restructuring as 2016 profit misses
- Danone eyes efficiency, agility with new structure
- Kraft Heinz pursuing Unilever in takeover move
- Kraft Heinz returns to organic growth, ups margins
- Aryzta CEO, CFO resign amid strategic review