Just the Answer - Dominik Büchel, Emmi
Only a cheese producer with a great love for their product would liken cheese to a Rolex. But Dominik Büchel of Swiss dairy group Emmi makes the comparison to show the company is focused on expanding its business with premium, specialty products rather than simply chasing volume. In this month's Just the Answer interview, Dean Best spoke with Emmi's European sales director about the effects of recent rises in dairy commodity prices and the company's plans for steady expansion internationally.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- General Mills sales woes continue - analysis
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Why personalisation will take-off in US food
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Analysis: Chocolate sector's deforestation pledge
- Kraft Heinz cuts jobs in US, Canada
- Fonterra cuts earnings forecast
- Unilever invests in Dutch meat substitute project
- Immigration crackdown "risk" for US dairy industry
- Lactalis fails to hit threshold to delist Parmalat