Just the Answer - Dominik Büchel, Emmi
Only a cheese producer with a great love for their product would liken cheese to a Rolex. But Dominik Büchel of Swiss dairy group Emmi makes the comparison to show the company is focused on expanding its business with premium, specialty products rather than simply chasing volume. In this month's Just the Answer interview, Dean Best spoke with Emmi's European sales director about the effects of recent rises in dairy commodity prices and the company's plans for steady expansion internationally.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Analysis: Post discusses rationale for Weetabix
- Interview: Sir Kensington's on sale to Unilever
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Who will buy Danone's Stonyfield business?
- Column: Why snacking is the new meal
- Unilever buys US condiments maker Sir Kensington's
- Ice cream helps Unilever sales, food flat
- Nestle organic growth slows but beats expectations
- Suntory to offload Australia, New Zealand foods
- Post: Weetabix "opens up M&A opportunities"