Just the Answer – Ian Blackburn
Consumers may be looking to lead healthier lives but the urge to indulge remains strong, creating growth opportunities in the better-for-you snacks and confectionery categories. In this month's Just the Answer, Ian Blackburn, the founder and CEO of healthier confectionery and snackfoods specialist Zetar, spoke with Dean Best about the company's rapid growth and plans for the future.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- General Mills sales woes continue - analysis
- Why personalisation will take-off in US food
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Analysis: Chocolate sector's deforestation pledge
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Kraft Heinz cuts jobs in US, Canada
- Mondelez set for union crosshairs next week
- Mondelez plays down impact of union action
- Brazil seeks to cool concerns over meat probe
- US meal delivery service Blue Apron buys BN Ranch