USA: Just Lettuce: Just what the home chef ordered
Salad purists who love a classic iceberg salad or a plate of crunchy romaine but have shied away from ready-to-eat salads because of those ``extra'' vegetables can put down the salad spinner. Dole Fresh Vegetables has launched Just Lettuce, a premium mix of your favorites: Romaine and Iceberg. Only. So, forget about picking out carrots or shreds of red cabbage if you don't want them. Don't worry about unfamiliar greens whose name you've never heard of, let alone know how to pronounce. Just Lettuce provides exactly what you want: a familiar base for your favorite side or main dish salads, wraps and more, that every member of the family will eat.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- CAGNY analysis: Danone's growth strategy
- How General Mills plans to grow - CAGNY
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Interview: A2 Milk Co. chair firm's rapid rise
- Unilever launches operational review
- Unilever 'giving serious thought to split'
- Nestle launches global sugar target
- Bonduelle to buy US produce group Ready Pac Foods
- ABF sees further grocery revival