USA: Just Lettuce: Just what the home chef ordered
Salad purists who love a classic iceberg salad or a plate of crunchy romaine but have shied away from ready-to-eat salads because of those ``extra'' vegetables can put down the salad spinner. Dole Fresh Vegetables has launched Just Lettuce, a premium mix of your favorites: Romaine and Iceberg. Only. So, forget about picking out carrots or shreds of red cabbage if you don't want them. Don't worry about unfamiliar greens whose name you've never heard of, let alone know how to pronounce. Just Lettuce provides exactly what you want: a familiar base for your favorite side or main dish salads, wraps and more, that every member of the family will eat.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- General Mills sales woes continue - analysis
- Why personalisation will take-off in US food
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Analysis: Chocolate sector's deforestation pledge
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Kraft Heinz cuts jobs in US, Canada
- Mondelez set for union crosshairs next week
- Mondelez plays down impact of union action
- Brazil seeks to cool concerns over meat probe
- US meal delivery service Blue Apron buys BN Ranch