USA: Just Lettuce: Just what the home chef ordered
Salad purists who love a classic iceberg salad or a plate of crunchy romaine but have shied away from ready-to-eat salads because of those ``extra'' vegetables can put down the salad spinner. Dole Fresh Vegetables has launched Just Lettuce, a premium mix of your favorites: Romaine and Iceberg. Only. So, forget about picking out carrots or shreds of red cabbage if you don't want them. Don't worry about unfamiliar greens whose name you've never heard of, let alone know how to pronounce. Just Lettuce provides exactly what you want: a familiar base for your favorite side or main dish salads, wraps and more, that every member of the family will eat.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- 2017: three major drivers of M&A strategy
- Comment: Premier has more to ponder than Brexit
- The food market in 2017 - consumer trends and M&A
- Trump seen as negative for global food trade
- Analysis: B&G Foods balancing growth and decline
- Premier Foods issues profit warning
- Nestle mum on Mead Johnson takeover talk
- Mondelez sells Vegemite to Bega
- Kellogg to slash 250 jobs
- Emmi to buy dessert maker Italian Fresh Foods