FRANCE: Justice department turns down Buffalo Grill request
France's Justice ministry has turned down a request from Buffalo Grill that it make public the elements of the criminal proceedings which form the basis of the suspicions that the steakhouse chain illegally served British beef. The ministry said such a move would be premature and could be detrimental to the advancement of what was a complicated case and where investigations were still taking place and which required confidentiality.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- General Mills sales woes continue - analysis
- Why personalisation will take-off in US food
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Column: Kraft Heinz, Unilever and sustainability
- Unilever 'lining up spreads sale'
- UK own-label firm Park Cakes sold in MBO
- Immigration crackdown "risk" for US dairy industry
- BRF plant suspended amid bribery allegations
- Fonterra cuts earnings forecast