Justin's adds snack line to nut butter range in US
Justin's has added a snack pack line to its range.
Justin's, the US nut butters and organic peanut butter cups maker, has added a snack pack line to its range.
The snacks come in three varieties combining nut butter and pretzels.
"Snacking on-the-go can often mean sacrificing nutrition for convenience, or sacrificing taste for health. We knew we could put our minds (and our nut butter dipping mechanisms) together to find a better-for-you solution that is fun and exciting," said Justin Gold, founder of Justin’s. "These snack packs pair our popular nut butters with delicious, lightly salted pretzel sticks to create a one-of-a-kind, protein-packed snack that will make your taste buds sing."
The snack pack product line is available exclusively at Target Corp. stores nationwide from this month at an SRP of $1.99.
- Danone's Q1: four things to learn
- Who will buy Danone's Stonyfield business?
- Column: Why snacking is the new meal
- Opinion: Big Food needs to think radically
- Nestle Q1 update: four things to learn
- Nestle to cut UK confectionery jobs
- PepsiCo affirms full-year target as Q1 hits mark
- Glanbia signs deal on Dairy Ireland stake sale
- Dole Food Co. files to go public again
- 2 Sisters' chief Boparan invests in UK's Crawshaw