USA: JW Holding Group & Associates protests Marine Corps Food service contract award
The protest, filed March 23, 2001, by J.W. Holding Group & Associates, Inc.(JWHGA), an African-American small business food service company in Indiana, alleged that the Marine Corps failed to properly assess the risks and conducted an inadequate price realism analysis of Sodexho Marriott Services, the food service firm formed three years ago in a merger between French-owned Sodexho and Marriott Management Services.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- 2017: three major drivers of M&A strategy
- Comment: Premier has more to ponder than Brexit
- The food market in 2017 - consumer trends and M&A
- just-food 2017 Survey - your thoughts on growth
- Food market in 2017: need-to-know US trends
- Premier Foods issues profit warning
- Nestle mum on Mead Johnson takeover talk
- UK's Bakkavor plays down IPO "speculation"
- Kellogg to slash 250 jobs
- Mondelez sells Vegemite to Bega