USA: JW Holding Group & Associates protests Marine Corps Food service contract award
The protest, filed March 23, 2001, by J.W. Holding Group & Associates, Inc.(JWHGA), an African-American small business food service company in Indiana, alleged that the Marine Corps failed to properly assess the risks and conducted an inadequate price realism analysis of Sodexho Marriott Services, the food service firm formed three years ago in a merger between French-owned Sodexho and Marriott Management Services.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Does Kraft Heinz want to swallow Unilever whole?
- Focus: Nestle CEO plan to balance sales, earnings
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Wessanen eyes growth in "resurgent" organic market
- Unilever launches operational review
- Kraft Heinz pulls Unilever bid
- General Mills issues profit warning
- Kerry operating earnings strengthen on slow sales
- Glanbia focuses on nutrition with Irish dairy spin