TURKEY: Kafkas reveals plans for Turkey-wide confectionery retail chain
Turkish chestnut sweets manufacturer Kafkas Pasta Sekerleme has revealed plans to establish a confectionery retail chain across the country. Kafkas, which has been operating in the confectionery sector since 1930, already owns four shops in Istanbul, Izmir, Antalya and Afyon. According to the
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Who will buy Danone's Stonyfield business?
- Analysis: Post discusses rationale for Weetabix
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Interview: Sir Kensington's on sale to Unilever
- Why personalisation will take-off in US food
- Update - Post Holdings confirms Weetabix deal
- Unilever buys US condiments maker Sir Kensington's
- Ice cream helps Unilever sales, food flat
- Post: Weetabix "opens up M&A opportunities"
- Nestle organic growth slows but beats expectations