TURKEY: Kafkas reveals plans for Turkey-wide confectionery retail chain
Turkish chestnut sweets manufacturer Kafkas Pasta Sekerleme has revealed plans to establish a confectionery retail chain across the country.
Kafkas, which has been operating in the confectionery sector since 1930, already owns four shops in Istanbul, Izmir, Antalya and Afyon. According to the Finansal Forum, the company's production facilities are located near Bursa and cover an area of 6,500m².
- Unilever 2016 investor day - the top takeaways
- Have food promotions reached tipping point?
- Mondelez goes beyond certified cocoa - analysis
- What Premier CEO Gavin Darby thinks about Brexit
- How Tyson's new CEO plans to grow the meat group
- Nestle unveils process to cut sugar by 40%
- Putin 'wants embargo to run as long as possible'
- Unilever sets new margin target with help from ZBB
- Unilever focuses on "value" of spreads arm
- McCormick to buy flavours business Enrico Giotti