USA: Kahala sees Q2 earnings up
Scottsdale, Ariz.-based Kahala Corp, an operator of five restaurant concepts, has posted earnings of US$250,548, US$0.01 a share, for its Q2 2002, compared to US$9,558, US($0.02) a share, during the Q2 2001. For the H1 2002, Kahala reported net income of US$367,867 or US$0.02 per share, compared to US$119,473, or US($0.04), year on year. The net loss per share, despite the positive earnings, for both the Q2 and H1 2001 was caused by dividends paid on the company's preferred stock during such periods of 2001.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- General Mills sales woes continue - analysis
- Why personalisation will take-off in US food
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Column: Kraft Heinz, Unilever and sustainability
- Unilever 'lining up spreads sale'
- UK own-label firm Park Cakes sold in MBO
- Immigration crackdown "risk" for US dairy industry
- Kraft Heinz cuts jobs in US, Canada
- BRF plant suspended amid bribery allegations