USA: Kahala sees Q2 earnings up
Scottsdale, Ariz.-based Kahala Corp, an operator of five restaurant concepts, has posted earnings of US$250,548, US$0.01 a share, for its Q2 2002, compared to US$9,558, US($0.02) a share, during the Q2 2001. For the H1 2002, Kahala reported net income of US$367,867 or US$0.02 per share, compared to US$119,473, or US($0.04), year on year. The net loss per share, despite the positive earnings, for both the Q2 and H1 2001 was caused by dividends paid on the company's preferred stock during such periods of 2001.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Unilever 2016 investor day - the top takeaways
- The key questions for digital strategists in 2017
- Have food promotions reached tipping point?
- Mondelez goes beyond certified cocoa - analysis
- ABF on Brexit, M&A and grocery - interview
- Nestle unveils process to cut sugar by 40%
- Japan's Nagatanien buys Chaucer Food Group
- B&G acquires pasta sauce group Victoria Fine Foods
- Unilever focuses on "value" of spreads arm
- General Mills jobs to go in business revamp