USA: Kahala sees Q2 earnings up
Scottsdale, Ariz.-based Kahala Corp, an operator of five restaurant concepts, has posted earnings of US$250,548, US$0.01 a share, for its Q2 2002, compared to US$9,558, US($0.02) a share, during the Q2 2001. For the H1 2002, Kahala reported net income of US$367,867 or US$0.02 per share, compared to US$119,473, or US($0.04), year on year. The net loss per share, despite the positive earnings, for both the Q2 and H1 2001 was caused by dividends paid on the company's preferred stock during such periods of 2001.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- 2017: three major drivers of M&A strategy
- just-food 2017 Survey - your thoughts on growth
- Food market in 2017: need-to-know US trends
- 2017 - what will shape the UK food sector?
- Could BRF's Turkey move pave way for OneFoods IPO?
- Premier Foods issues profit warning
- UK's Bakkavor plays down IPO "speculation"
- Ferrero insists Nutella not pulled from shelves
- Lindt sees FY sales acceleration on Europe growth
- Unilever sets packaging target